Sunday, June 12, 2011

I want them to know how much I love them

I have people who I really love

the first is Ruth Cassie Kadrianto he is my wonderful cousin we both had as sister & brother since my 4th grade. I really really love her. whether she also loves me? I hope so , she is the best sister in my life


the second is Steffi Stefhane Rumagit, she my friend in boxing camp. she also was like my sister. I also really really love her. I hope he also loves me.she also the best sister i had


the latter is Inandya Citra. he is my best friend. I really really love her. she is my best friend in life. I do not want to lose her. I want her to know that I really loved her and did not want to lose hier I hope she also loves me like I love her 


it all is the people I love. I want them to know how much I love them . I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH <3 (: :)

No comments:

Post a Comment